TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Awe

Totally kick ass. This was animated extremely well.

The Red Smiley 2 The Red Smiley 2

Pretty good

It was pretty good flash. It could of been animated better and vocals would be a nice addition.

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Ha..!

Nice flash, I thought the ending was hilarious. I can't wait to see the sequel.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Nice game

Pretty fun and amusing. Overall it's a pretty fun game. Not too hard but intesting, and the medals are nice too.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Awesome game

This is an awesome game but there are so many glitches that need to be worked on. The medals are great because they actualy are a challenge to get except for 3 which seem to be impossible to get beacuse of the glitches. Everything looks great and is a great concept for a fighter game. It was way different than I thought it was going to turn out to be but still really fun way to pass your bordom away.

madness the quiz 1 madness the quiz 1

Fine quiz

I just guessed at everything really because I didn't know any of the questions except for the first one. Pretty good gob. In the next one you do use different styles of text and effects to make it look nicer. Maybe even add a music player but the song fits well with the game so no need really.

undeadmadness responds:

ya but first about the music thing i have to learn how first.

8BitLoop 2/5 - Up In The Sky 8BitLoop 2/5 - Up In The Sky

Pretty nice!

lol that was pretty interesting but kewl!

You Wear Shorts in Miami You Wear Shorts in Miami

Great!

Awesome improvements, I don't think this could be done any better. You've toped this off nicely. The build was mastered perfectly and I would love to make a remix mabey when I get back from vacation.

Electric Sunset Electric Sunset

Almost perfect...

This song is almost perfect. It feels like the song could shift into a some drum samples or something. Very chill.