8BitLoop 2/5 - Up In The Sky 8BitLoop 2/5 - Up In The Sky

Pretty nice!

lol that was pretty interesting but kewl!

You Wear Shorts in Miami You Wear Shorts in Miami

Great!

Awesome improvements, I don't think this could be done any better. You've toped this off nicely. The build was mastered perfectly and I would love to make a remix mabey when I get back from vacation.

Electric Sunset Electric Sunset

Almost perfect...

This song is almost perfect. It feels like the song could shift into a some drum samples or something. Very chill.

Earthbones Earthbones

Pretty nice...

I liked it. The only thing that I disliked is how the same rythem carries on throughout the entire song really. I liked how the tempo picks up and builds... great song though.

DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux

Nicely done

This is a sweet song. I really love the guitar and the drum samples used in this track. Keep up the great work!

TheComet responds:

The drumline is a sliced up sample (to snag the individual instruments) and made my own drumline out of that, and the guitar is through FL Slayer

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Nice Work!

I love this, everything was composed nicely and the lyrics are catchy :) keep up the great work.

Needle and Thread Needle and Thread

Loved it

I love the siren that comes in to start the song. The beat is nice and pumpin'. Keep more stuff coming out like this. One of the best beats I've heard on NG in a while.

Video Game Medley Video Game Medley

Sweetness

Fabulous mixture of guitars and drums to make a great video game track. Fine job on your part. Not very original but arranged quite well.

The Hymn: Hie to Kolob The Hymn: Hie to Kolob

Great mixture

This was composed very well. I would love to hear this redone with strings and a different piano sample. I liked this a lot. Keep them coming!

Geraldostache responds:

Hey thanks for reviewing and suggestions.

SRD - Window Shopper SRD - Window Shopper

Very original

I like this a lot. If worked on this a little more adding more a main melody or what ever it could turn out to be a very nice track.

Everything fit together nice and Im all about originality and that's why this is a great track. Great job!