Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Nice game

Pretty fun and amusing. Overall it's a pretty fun game. Not too hard but intesting, and the medals are nice too.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Awesome game

This is an awesome game but there are so many glitches that need to be worked on. The medals are great because they actualy are a challenge to get except for 3 which seem to be impossible to get beacuse of the glitches. Everything looks great and is a great concept for a fighter game. It was way different than I thought it was going to turn out to be but still really fun way to pass your bordom away.

madness the quiz 1 madness the quiz 1

Fine quiz

I just guessed at everything really because I didn't know any of the questions except for the first one. Pretty good gob. In the next one you do use different styles of text and effects to make it look nicer. Maybe even add a music player but the song fits well with the game so no need really.

undeadmadness responds:

ya but first about the music thing i have to learn how first.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Freaking great!

Nice game! I wanna see baby fulp's reaction to all these games based on him. lol.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Pretty boring

This game gets pretty boring after a while. Kinda pointless when your trying to pass your boredom. Anyway I think that many things could be done better.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

nice

Cant stop playing! I actually really like this game. One of my favorite flash games to pass the time with.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome

This is an awesome flash game. The achivements are nice too.

Yan Loong Legend 2 Yan Loong Legend 2

Nice game

I think that there needs more weaopns and stuff but everything else was pretty nice. The movement controlls need to be worked on because I had a little bit of trouble monuvering around.

Fury Officer Fury Officer

Gets boring after a while

Well that's about it. Everything else was alright and the concept is pretty nice but over it could be done better and the boss battles are pretty easy and I found a lot of glitches.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Nice Easter Special

I got to the 17th wave and finaly died. I lol'ed at the idea but pretty fun game to pass bordom away. The eBid weapon shop is packed with a lot of stuff too.